20th Birthday Celebrations
Celebrating 20 Years of Conservation!
The National Zoo & Aquarium will be turning 20 years old in July 2018 and to celebrate, the zoo will spend 4 weeks in July looking back over the last two decades of building a world class zoo, along with their contributions to conservation in the wild, to education and to international breeding programs. Exciting visitor activities will be running all month, including special tours, face painting, lucky door prizes and much more!!
To celebrate we have planned a full month of activities & competitions, starting on Monday the 2nd of July and going to Sunday the 29th.
• Visit the zoo during our birthday month and go into a weekly draw for platinum memberships, tours and other great prizes
• Join our ‘party in the viewing park‘ every weekend with face painting, meet and greets with our mascot and fun keeper talks
• Go on a Special Zoo Birthday tour, available every single day during our birthday month – including weekends and every day during school holidays for only $10 (adults) $5 (kids 4 to 15)
• Participate in our kids colouring competition to win your family a yearly membership, or choose to go on a family tour together!
• Sign up for a membership during the month of July to win a night at Jamala Wildlife Lodge OR book a room to win a platinum membership
And of course, there will be CAKE!! Join us at 10:30am on Thursday the 5th for our a cake cutting ceremony with zoo staff and the Tindale family. Keyhole entry in the overflow carpark will be opened to allow for easier access to the viewing park where the cake will be as we’ll be running a first in, first served basis.
Pre-purchase your zoo entry now to get an online discount!
Birthday activities run from Monday July 2 – Sunday July 29