The National Zoo and Aquarium is looking for an experienced and dedicated Aquarium/Reptile keeper to join their team.
- Good knowledge and a high standard of aquarium and/or reptile husbandry
- Ability to communicate well with management, staff and volunteers
- Works positively in a team
- Great work ethic and passion for reptiles/aquariums
Desirable but not essential requirements:
- Certificate in Captive Animal Care or other relevant education
- Conducting visitor experience presentations and encounters
- Zookeeping experience with other species
The applicant must work well in a team as well as working with management to ensure the goals of the organisation are reached.
This position is a casual position with a minimum of 2 days per week.
Please direct applications to Shelley Russell email@example.com
by Tuesday 14 March, 2017.
FRONT OF HOUSE
Casual work is currently available in our Front of House area for outgoing people who love a busy work environment.
Experience in retail or cafe work is an advantage but not necessary. Duties may include cooking the sausage sizzle BBQ, cleaning, making coffee, greeting and processing general entry customers and tour participants, dealing with phone enquiries and gift shop/cafe counter work.
The successful applicant will need to be flexible and be available to work weekends, public holidays and school holidays. Own transport is also preferred.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org - by close of business Friday 28th April.