The ultimate all day wildlife experience!
We believe this experience is the most hands-on and interactive approach to conservation education anywhere in the world. You will spend the majority of your day working very closely with many of our larger and more dangerous animals. These activities are vitally important, fun and enriching for these animals. This unique encounter is once-in-a-lifetime and is not something an average zoo visitor would have the opportunity to see or experience.
The WOW Tour visits the majority of our animals—activities may include*
- Enjoy a gourmet morning tea and lunch^ served at exclusive locations around the zoo
- Meeting and feeding our gorgeous Red Panda
- Patting the amazing Rhinos
- Hand feeding and patting a Shark
- Interacting with our Meerkats
- Feeding our Tree Kangaroos
- Interacting with a cheetah and seeing this amazing animal up close
- Take our dingoes for a walk or cuddle them inside their enclosure
- Hiding breakfast for our Sun Bears
- Cuddling an Emu and patting a Kangaroo
- Designing food puzzles for our monkeys to solve
- Meeting our amazing giraffes
- Meeting and feeding Lions and Tigers and Bears! Oh my!
^As your gourmet morning tea and lunch is provided, you will be asked to select from a menu on arrival. Sample Menu
*While every attempt is made to include these animals during your day we cannot guarantee it, or the outcome/level of interaction—due to unforeseen circumstances (eg off display due to veterinary matter or enclosure maintenance), behaviour of the animals, or simply running out of time during the busy schedule.
|Days||Everyday. Please allow at least 9 days advance notice|
|Maximum People||Up to 4 people|
|Minimum Age||12 years (note: there is a minimum age of 15 to participate in the Meet a Cheetah session)|
|Cost||$675 for the first person, then $400 for any other person included in your booking|
|Zoo Entry Fee||Free|
|Booking||Book an encounter today|
|Restrictions||Please see Things You Need To Know|
|Questions?||Please see our FAQs|
“It was a fabulous experience. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and had a terrific sense of humour.”