Become part of the team...
The National Zoo and Aquarium’s vision is to inspire and assist in the conservation of the natural world through exciting and innovative educational experiences.
Join our team to help us spread that message and live that value every day, as you assist us to set industry benchmarks in animal husbandry, safety and visitor experiences. We are proud of the dedication and care shown by our staff and invite like-minded people to apply for positions as they are advertised below. The National Zoo & Aquarium are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and achieving and maintaining a workforce which is representative of the local community.
Being a part of our team entitles employees to many benefits, including:
- Generous F&B discounts at on-site venues
- Free entry for yourself to our Zoo
- A family membership for your immediate family to enjoy the zoo with you
- Priority access to our wildlife volunteer program
- Social club membership with ongoing events throughout the year
- Discounts on Retail, Animal Encounters and school holiday programs
- Discounts and last-minute booking opportunities for Jamala Wildlife Lodge
- Presale access and discounts to Events hosted onsite
- Ongoing opportunities for personal development through internal and external programs
- Option to join local gyms at a discounted rate
- Behind-the-scenes experiences
- Access to a network of Mental Health First aiders
- Free onsite parking
We currently do not have any advertised positions available.
Check back regularly or follow us on facebook to keep an eye out