The ultimate all day wildlife experience!
We believe this experience is the most hands-on and interactive approach to conservation education anywhere in the world. You will spend the majority of your day working very closely with many of our larger and more dangerous animals. These activities are vitally important, fun and enriching for these animals. This unique encounter is once-in-a-lifetime and is not something an average zoo visitor would have the opportunity to see or experience.
The WOW Tour visits many of our animals—activities may include*
- Enjoy an included lunch
- Patting the amazing Rhinos
- Interacting with our Meerkats
- Helping to train our Tree Kangaroos
- Visiting our off-display reptile collection
- Going in with a cheetah and seeing this amazing animal up close
- Hiding breakfast for our Sun Bears
- Designing food puzzles for our monkeys to solve
- Meeting our amazing giraffes
- Meeting and feeding Lions and Tigers and Bears!
*While every attempt is made to include these animals during your day we cannot guarantee it, or the outcome/level of interaction—due to unforeseen circumstances (eg off display due to veterinary matter or enclosure maintenance), behaviour of the animals, or simply running out of time during the busy schedule.
|Days||This tour is currently under review to make it more Covid safe|
|Maximum People||Up to 4 people|
|Minimum Age||12 years (note: there is a minimum age of 15 to participate in the Meet a Cheetah session)|
|Cost||$695 for the first person, then $450 for any other person included in your booking|
|Zoo Entry Fee||Free|
|Booking||Book an encounter today|
|Restrictions||Please see Things You Need To Know|
|Questions?||Please see our FAQs|
“It was a fabulous experience. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and had a terrific sense of humour.”