Please read these terms and conditions carefully
General Tour and Animal Encounters
- Bookings and voucher purchases are non-refundable.
- Bookings can be transferred to another person’s name, provided they meet the terms and conditions of the encounter/tour.
- Any changes to an existing booking can only be done by phoning the National Zoo and Aquarium on (02) 6287 8400.
- Cancelling/rescheduling an existing booking can be done up to 7 days prior to your Tour/Encounter. If another date cannot be chosen at the time, a voucher/s can be issued to book at a later date at your convenience. Vouchers have a 12 month expiry.
- Bookings cancelled within 7 days of your Tour/Encounter will result in forfeiture of 100% of the full fee. No transfer of booking date will be offered (with the exception of medical & other emergencies in which case you will be asked to provide supporting documentation. Fees will apply).
- W.O.W Tour participants may reschedule up to 7 days prior, for a $5 fee per person. Rescheduling within 7 days of your Tour will incur a fee of 50%. If another date cannot be chosen at the time, a voucher/s can be issued to book at a later date at your convenience. Vouchers have a 12 month expiry.
- All fees incurred for any changes to your booking as outlined above, are payable at the time of the change. The National Zoo and Aquarium reserves the right to charge any fees incurred to the credit card originally used to make your online booking.
- If you miss your booked time as a result of being late or through simply not showing up, you will not be permitted to re-schedule and you will forfeit any monies paid.
- Heavy rain, high wind or electrical storms may require the rescheduling/cancellation of a booking. Refunds for booking cancellations due to weather conditions are decided upon and approved solely by the National Zoo & Aquarium.
- Zoo entry for participants in Zooventure, Meet-a-Cheetah and W.O.W is FREE and applies to the day of the tour/encounter. General Admission is NOT included in an Animal Encounter – eg Giraffe, Red Panda, Sun Bear, White Lion, Tree Kangaroo, Owl, Meerkat, Tiger etc
- A maximum of two people will be taken into Meet-A-Cheetah at any one time. Meet-A-Cheetah and Meet Solo & Zama sessions are booked for the 2:45-3:30pm or 11:15am-12pm timeslots respectively. You can be taken in at any point in this allocated time.